- coexistence of print and digital printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/the… 8 years ago
- Life cycle of digital library materials printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/man… 8 years ago
- requirements for digital preservation printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/dig… 8 years ago
- cost and access in digital material printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/dig… 8 years ago
- Printed or digital? printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/is-… 8 years ago
- animation apple better book brand britishinformation build CEO changing color come content cost create creation creative creativity decision digital doodle education ehow environment experience formats from function glass glossary good graphic ideas IDEO inspiring ira issues job jobs johnson journal marketing material media notes online platform position preservation primary print printbalance printed printers printing problems programming project publishing research school steps steve steven technology techonology terms textbooks tips trend tutorial type video virtual what where
Category Archives: Print
“The peaceful coexistence of print and digital media” is a compilation of notes from the 2006 Fisher Forum: “Book Arts, Culture, and Media in Russia, Eastern Europe and Eurasia: From Print to Digital” In the following topics you can find the main issues concerning the managing of digital resouces by the University of Michigan regarding digitalization and print. Continue reading
Is digital material better than printed?
There is a lot to consider before your business switches from sending out printed material to sending out digital and here are a few tips to help you make that decision a little more easily.
To print or not to print? Prevent waste, gain space… sounds great.
Most businesses print things: leaflets, brochures, catalogues, newsletters, magazines, Christmas cards. But print and posting such material is costly – a still bigger factor in tough times, when costs are rising but sales aren’t. Here are 4 tips to decide.
Everywhere, the move towards sustainable products is growing exponentially. What used to be offered only at organic fancy stores, are now common everywhere. Letterpress printers are joining this trend attempting to show their green side.
The reborn of letterpress has been one big re-duce,re-use, re-cycle movement.As new printers join the initiative, there are numerous chancess for creating a greener shop that’s easier on the environment and makes for a safer workplace too.
We all have doodled while waiting through a tedious recording on the phone, or in a long meeting. It’s possible we’ve covered pages of our notebooks in indecipherable scratchs and designs, and then looked back to wonder what we must have been thinking, or not thinking about — at the time. Turns out, you’ve been participating in what is called now Zen doodling.