Plans for a new facility are based on the assumption of a large and growing collection of digital resources. Such a collection should reduce reliance on print collections. Because of the unpredictability in economics and access of digital material, it is important to ensure that we are prepared in terms of space and budget. The underlying assumption may not be the one we imagined.
- coexistence of print and digital printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/the… 7 years ago
- Life cycle of digital library materials printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/man… 7 years ago
- requirements for digital preservation printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/dig… 7 years ago
- cost and access in digital material printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/dig… 7 years ago
- Printed or digital? printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/is-… 7 years ago
- animation apple better book brand britishinformation build CEO changing color come content cost create creation creative creativity decision digital doodle education ehow environment experience formats from function glass glossary good graphic ideas IDEO inspiring ira issues job jobs johnson journal marketing material media notes online platform position preservation primary print printbalance printed printers printing problems programming project publishing research school steps steve steven technology techonology terms textbooks tips trend tutorial type video virtual what where