In programming terms, the printBalance() command is a virtual function that ensures that the correct function is called for an object, regardless of the expression used to make the function call. Just like the physical function every type on paper has since their very birth.
- coexistence of print and digital printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/the… 6 years ago
- Life cycle of digital library materials printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/man… 6 years ago
- requirements for digital preservation printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/dig… 6 years ago
- cost and access in digital material printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/dig… 6 years ago
- Printed or digital? printbalance.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/is-… 6 years ago
- animation apple better book brand britishinformation build CEO changing color come content cost create creation creative creativity decision digital doodle education ehow environment experience formats from function glass glossary good graphic ideas IDEO inspiring ira issues job jobs johnson journal marketing material media notes online platform position preservation primary print printbalance printed printers printing problems programming project publishing research school steps steve steven technology techonology terms textbooks tips trend tutorial type video virtual what where